Friday 28 August 2015

Welcome Home Pull Card Trio

Good morning friends

Our eldest daughter and her family went on a holiday this summer, and of course I missed them like crazy. I made the Grandkids 'Welcome Home' Love notes to be waiting when they came home.

I used the Rectangle Pull Card, by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs along with some Suzy Zoo stickers and fun patterned papers. Get ready for lots of photos!

First up is the card for Ethan. He is such a sensitive little guy, this sticker reminded me of him.


Inside I added another Suzy's Zoo sticker to the Spinner that comes with the Rectangle Pull card. I use that spinner a lot. A LOT. Note, the stickers were adhered to white card stock then fussy cut.


Olivia's card is next ...




And finally Zachary's card:


Zachary is a bit of a wild man, so he didn't get a spinner. He'd have it pulled of faster than you can blink.


I love making Pull cards ... the notches that hold the card in the closed position are my favourite part, and that spinner is so much fun - both for me AND the recipient.

Supplies:
Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stickers - Suzy's Zoo
White card stock
Patterned paper - Echo Park and Recollections
Red marker - Stampin' Up
Card sizes - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. so cute images you used! Olivias card is my favorite

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. such sweet cards perfect for your sweet Grandchildren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen