Friday 7 August 2015

Thank You Flip-it Card

Good morning friends and welcome back to Flip It Friday here on my blog.


I needed a quick Thank You card, so used the Circle Flip-Its #4 and some patterned paper from my stash. I used the circles from both Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card and Clock & Gears for perfect sizing. The flowers are a punch and the ECD Thank You was cut from yellow card stock that has the ECD Double Sided Adhesive on the back to make it easy to place and adhere.


I added a stitched circle as a place for us to write our message and ... done!



Supplies:
Circle Flip-It's #4 - Sizzix
Clocks & Gears (Circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Spiral Circle Pull Card (Circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Tape
Thank You - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints #12 - My Favorite Things
Purple textured card stock - Cord-dinations
Patterned papers - American Crafts
Yellow card stock scrap
White card stock
Flower punch - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today



4 comments:

  1. Vorgetäuscht Card Love the Paperback Zoo
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fun flip-its card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering how you attach the circles so they are flip-worthy.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria - I'm not sure I understand your question. I used a Circle Flip-It's die to cut the card base, which cuts the circle and gives you the fold lines as well. Then I added die cut circles for decorating and as an area to sign our names. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen