Monday 24 August 2015

Firetruck Birthday Pivot Card

Good morning friends.

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and today's share is the Birthday card I made for our Grandson, who loves firetrucks.


I used the Katie Label Pivot die for the card base, by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. The embellishments were in a package of stickers I purchased especially to make his card.


Pivot cards are so easy to make, yet give you a lot of 'OOOH' bang for your buck.  The design on the front label pivots to the inside when the card is opened.




I was happy with how the card turned out, and Ethan liked it too!

Supplies:
Katie Label Pivot, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Accordion Star (star), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
397 Happy Birthday Peel Off - Elizabeth Craft Designs Carta Bella
Washi Tape
Fireman stickers - Life's Little Occasions
Confetti card stock - stash
Patterned paper -

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6

Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. wow- if my grandson can see this card he will fall in love with it! He loves fireman and cars so much

    hugs
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I am sure you Grandson will love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen