Sunday 30 August 2015

Burgundy Wreath Christmas Cards

Good morning friends

I have some Christmas cards to share today, ones that I started a couple of years ago. While I'm doing better at finishing up the cards I have started - I still have a whole pile to do though!


The card bases are a beautiful burgundy pearlized card stock with an embossed wreath (embossing folder).


I added gold glitter glue and a gold Peel-Off from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  Inside, I added a stitched panel and stamped label. I was making over a dozen of these cards, and the MISTI was such a great tool for multiples. Every label stamped perfectly straight and if there was a spot that didn't stamp properly then I could easily re-stamp it.


I left some of the wreath's without any of the glitter glue as well.



Supplies:
Blueprints #13 - My Favorite Things
2581 Seasons Greetings Peel-Off in Gold - Elizabeth Craft Designs
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Embossing folder -
Stickles
Gold paper
Cream card stock
Burgundy pearlized card stock - Stardream
Labels - Sizzix
Stamp - Papertrey Ink
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

  1. very elegant christmascard! Love it

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen