Thursday 6 August 2015

Embossed Anniversary Card

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog, and I have an older Anniversary Card to share. A couple of times a year I find a bunch of card photos that never got posted and I didn't want to just delete them. Thus Throwback Thursday.


I used an embossing folder and a pre-cut card, then inked selected embossed areas and outlined the stitched label shape with a Stardust pen.


Here is a look at the inside, where I penned the anniversary greeting before mailing the card.




Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. it is so elegant looking
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look of the white and silver on this card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen