Tuesday 4 August 2015

Simple Anniversary Card

Good morning friends

Today I have an easy peasy Anniversary card. I had the patterned paper sheet out for a different project, and I thought this section of the paper would make a cute card front.

I added some black chevron Washi Tape to the lower edge, the die cut 'Sending', and stamped 'you both happiness' on the label that was already printed on the patterned paper. Done!


This was for my parents to send our eldest for their anniversary, as my Mom can't get out shopping for cards easily. I like to keep her supplied with cards.



Supplies:
Card and envelope - the Paper Studio
Patterned paper - DCWV
Washi tape
Sending die and words - Simon Says Stamps
Black card stock
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive
Printer for words inside

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. I just purchased this stamp /die set ... your fault AGAIN! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. a card in wonderful colours !

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen