Friday 14 August 2015

Owl the Best Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog. I have a Z-Fold card to share today using my favourite Karen Burniston die, the Spiral Circle Pull Card (SCPC). I didn't make this card with anyone in mind, I just wanted to stamp and colour these cute owls stamps and the the card went from there.



The little notches that cut with the SCPC keep the card in the closed position until the recipient pulls the sides to open it. Inside I have another stamped and coloured owl, and I hand lettered the sentiment.




Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Owl stamps and dies - Paper Smooches
MISTI (for a dark impression) - My Sweet Petunia
Glaze Pen - Sakura
White Gel Pen - Sakura
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Copic Markers
Cream card stock

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen