Sunday 23 August 2015

Floral Happy Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Birthday Card that I donated to Seniors Secret Service. I had just received my new stitched border dies and wanted to try out the curved one. This pretty patterned paper was sitting out from a different project and it worked perfectly for the card.


I added a punched flower and Peel-Off sticker along the curve. then stamped the inside words.




Supplies:
Stitched curve die - My Favorite Things
Blueprints #1 - My Favorite Things
White card stock
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Yellow card stock - Stampin' Up
0397 HBD Peel Off (black)
Flower punch - Stampin' Up
Lovely birthday - My Favorite Things
Distress Stickles - Ranger

Thanks for stopping by today




3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen