Sunday 16 August 2015

Get Well Floral Card Duo

Good morning friends.

I found this pretty floral patterned paper in my stash, so pulled it out and made several cards with it. Today's share are two Get Well cards that just MIGHT be going into my Mom's Christmas stocking.


The first card has a stitched strip across the stitched floral panel. I loved how the little flower stamp matches the paper, even though they are not meant to go together.


On this second card, I mounted the banner with a piece of fun foam so it wouldn't cave in between the foam tape pieces.



Supplies:
Blueprints #24 - My Favorite Things
Cream card stock - Hobby Lobby
Patterned paper - American Crafts
Flower stamps and Thinking of You - Simon Says Stamp
Under the Weather stamp - My Favorite Things
Pink card stock scrap
Fun foam
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Inside words - CC Designs
Card size - standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today



2 comments:

  1. you are rockin' these blueprint dies!!!!! Pretty cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Karen- love it
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen