Monday 31 August 2015

Brownie and Cocoa Note Cards

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and I have two cards that can be classified as 'sort of' masculine. I used Karen Burniston's Brownie the Cow, and Cocoa the Horse - Pop it Up Character dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs. They were sitting on my stamping table, and I had a strip of patterned paper leftover from a different project. It had clouds at the top and grass at the bottom - and I was able to use it to make both of these note cards!


Hay there.  First up is Brownie. I just love Brownie the Cow - she has such a fun expression on her face and she works perfectly with the 'Hay There' from the Accordion Rectangle. I added a panel of green patterned paper and the grass portion of the scrap patterned paper strip, then popped Brownie up on an Action Wobble.


Cocoa the Horse is also on an Action Wobble. The blue patterned panel is actually leftover packaging! I used the top, cloud portion of the leftover strip and the tiny leftover bit of green polka dot paper and grass die from Karen Burniston's Outdoor Edges.


Below you can see the Action Wobble ...


I also added the basic fence from the Fence Pop Stand, and used up the last bit of green polka dot paper for the little grass clump. I love it when I can use up scraps!


Into my stash with these ones!

Brownie Card:
Brownie the Cow, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Accordion Rectangle (word bubble), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hay There Pop Stand (Hay There), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Elizabeth Craft Designs Fine Pointed Tweezers
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape, 112mm (6")
Cream, Kraft, White, Brown and Orange card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Green Polka Dot patterned paper - The Paper Studio
Twine
Action Wobble
Baby powder
Card Size - Standard A2

Cocoa Card:
Cocoa the Horse, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fence Pop Stand (fence), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Outdoor Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Kraft, Cream, Tan, Grey and White card stocks
Black marker
Glossy Accents
Patterned paper- DCWV
Action Wobble
Blue patterned paper - recycled packaging
Card size - Standard A2


Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. so cute are the little animals!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute cards and love those on action wobbles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen