Wednesday 12 August 2015

Party Pig Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I have a fun Birthday card to share today, using Virgil the Pig and the party hat from Props 2 - both by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Those Pop it Up Characters are so much fun - and versatile! Virgil is on a (trimmed) Action Wobble, so he bobs and wobbles around when the card is turned. Virgil is mounted onto a stitched journal card, then to a piece of patterned paper then the A2 card base.




Into my stash with this one.

Supplies:
Virgil the Pig, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Props 2, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stitched Journal Card die - Lawn Fawn
Patterned paper - DCWV
Brown card stock - Stampin' Up
White card stock
Confetti card stock
Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Adhesive 152mm (6")
Fine Point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Stamp inside - Papertrey Ink
Action Wobble

Thanks for stopping by today



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Love Virgil. How big are your action wobbles? I think mine are too big to use behind Karin's dies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marlene - I completely forgot to mention that I have to trim down the Action Wobbles to fit behind some of the Characters. I will adjust my post. Thank for commenting!
      Cheers,
      Karen

      Delete
  2. funny image- nice card

    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen