Sunday 16 March 2014

Thank You Pop Up & Gift Card Holder #1

Good morning friends!

Awhile ago I shared the pop up card & gift card holder I made for my neighbor. They liked it so much, they ordered 10 of them to give out at work.  Here is the first one I made for them ...


I cut the outside card with the A2 Pop 'n Cut base, then used the Lucy Label Pop it UP die on a slightly smaller inside card to add my decorations.  I sponged the sunset on 2 pieces of scrap white card stock, stamped the cactus silhouettes then cut them out with one of the label dies from the Fancy Label Accordion. Then I cut two larger, black ones for matting.


I penned the word 'thank you' on a third size of the decorator dies that come with the Fancy Label Accordion set and penned an outline.  The little banners and flags in the Lots of Pops set comes in very handy so I cut a banner out of black card stock and snipped it in half.  After attaching one piece to each end of the 'thank you' piece, I popped the whole thing up with foam tape onto the Lucy Label Pop up.


After I cut and attached the white gift card holder, I added some pen stitching.



Supplies used:
A2 Pop 'n Cut Base - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Lucy Label -779 Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fancy Label Accordion (for labels) 771 Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Lots of Pops (black fish tail banners) 778 Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Gift Card Holder - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Cactus stamp - Stampin' Up
Patterned paper - Crate Paper

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous as usual. Love that outlining on the Fancy Label - will definitely have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fabulous card !
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun way to present a gift card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen