Saturday 1 March 2014

'Cheers!' Wine Bottle Tags

Good morning friends.

I made these for our middle daughter, and will wrap them up for her Christmas stocking. She is going to love the fresh colours, and the chalkboard motif patterned paper which is so trendy now.



I cut the different glasses from a lovely charcoal Star Dream, so they have a pearlized finished. The white banners were hand cut. I added a Glitter Dot to some of the glasses - you know I love those Glitter Dots!


Supplies used:
Wine Bottle Hanger die - Paper Trey Ink
Different glasses dies - My Favorite Things
Patterned paper - We Are Memory Keepers
Glitter Dots - 7018, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Charcoal Stardream card stock - stash
Cheers! stamp - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. your vine bottle hanger make the bottle to a perfect gift
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen