Monday 17 March 2014

Foil Butterfly Trio

Good morning friends!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to those of you who celebrate it. I did make a St. Patrick's Day card for an Irish Pen Pal, like I do every year however I am saving it for the 20th when it is my turn to post on the Elizabeth Craft Design Blog.

Today I'm sharing three 4x6 birthday cards I made to donate to Seniors Secret Service.  I love that I can get 3 cards from a single 12 x 12" patterned paper, and I get to use up some of my older sheets.



These double sided papers by K & Co have foil and sparkly accents, so I added foil and acetate butterflies as accents ... also by K & Co.





I cut a smaller white insert since the patterned paper is double sided, and the insert also gives the cards nice stability.




Supplies used
Patterned paper and foiled butterflies - K & Co
Label - Spellbinders
Word stamp - Papertrey Ink 
White card stock

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. perfect with the papers and the butterfly1
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen