Thursday 20 March 2014

Sparkling St. Patrick's Day card

He is here!  Meet our newest Grandson ... Zachary.  He was born March 18, weighing 7 lbs 15 oz. His big sister Olivia (2) and big brother Ethan (1) got to meet him yesterday morning. Olivia is quite happy with the new baby ... Ethan? Not so much.


I am one happy Gramma, and V*E*R*Y thankful for FaceTime. It will be a few more days before I get to meet him in person.

Today is my turn to post on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog.  I'm sharing the card that I sent to my Irish pen-pal ... every year I send her a St. Patrick's Day card and this year it was a Pop it Up card!  You can read the full post HERE.


See you there ...

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on your new grandson - he looks so sweet - and wonderful St. Pat's card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty! Notice the (ahem) GLITTER? I'm really, really liking it. They got me!

      Delete
  2. congratulation !!!!!! Such sweet baby!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new family member :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen