Sunday 2 March 2014

Butterfly Pivot for Linda's Birthday

Good morning friends!

I needed a card for a friend's birthday when we were in Arizona in February, so I turned to the Butterfly Pivot die, which is in the Pop it Ups collection by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.



You can make a card that really impresses with this die - those lacy butterfly overlays are a perfect finishing touch.  I also added some labels cut with the Katie Label pivot set as an area to stamp my birthday verse on and a butterfly cut with the Butterfly Accessory die set.


Since I was tucking the card in her front door, I popped this A6 card into a clear cellophane envelope - and did it ever look nice!


Finally, here is a look at the card from the top and from the back ...



Supplies used:
767 Butterfly Pivot - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
773 Butterfly Accessory Die - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Crate Paper
Word stamp - PTI
768 Katie Label Pivot (Labels) - Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Thanks for stopping by today!


6 comments:

  1. wonderful!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Karen. I like how you've added the little stability strip on the inside middle of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the sweetest friend! Love this card, and I bet Linda did, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I really like your birthday card and I sure so did the person receiving it. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card, I am sure your friend loved it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen