Saturday 8 March 2014

Mazel Tov

Good morning friends!

Today's share is a simple card, but when you use great card stock and the (Pop it Ups) Katie Label Pivot die - even a simple cards packs some WOW.


The card base is from a really heavy textured blue card stock that I had in my stash. I added stacked labels from the decorator dies that come with the Katie Label pivot set, and - surprise - Glitter Dots.  :-)


The ceremony where our middle daughter converted to Judaism was last week, and we wanted to bring her a card and flowers. It was too flippin' cold for flowers though. I don't think they would have even made it from the store to the vehicle without freezing, let alone letting them sit in the car for the service. K & N are off to Israel to visit family, so when they get back we will have to get her a nice big bouquet.  Sheesh.


I cut a 1-3/4" strip of the same card stock and attached it to the back, which sort of hides the opening from the pivots.




Supplies used:
Katie Label Pivot - 768 Pop it Ups, Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Glitter dots, 7018 Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stamp - Paper Smooches
Blue card stock - Club Scrap
White card stock
Tombow markers 

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Katie Label looks good no matter what style ... Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Frances (even if that's sort of a compliment for me) - Katie Label just works for any theme, including this fabulous one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cards!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen