Friday 21 March 2014

Colourful Owl Flip-It Card

Good morning friends!

It's 'Flip-It Friday' here on my blog, and I have a bright & cheerful card to share today.


I have been playing more and more with the Peel-Off stickers from Elizabeth Craft Designs, and I'm really liking them. As in liking them enough to have placed a couple more orders.  :-)  As soon as I finished colouring this owl - I knew I'd need another sheet.  While they are sized to perfectly fit on Karen Burniston's Circle Accordion ( #769 also, from Elizabeth Craft Designs) - you can see how well they work on the Circle Flip-It too!


The Peel-Off's were attached to water colour paper, and then coloured in with Tombow Markers scribbled on a plastic pallete then painted on with a wet brush. I'm also loving my Tombow Markers - which were a birthday gift from my parents.


I added some hand lettering to the flip side of my card, and a label as a place for my signature.


The leaves come on the same sheet as the owl, and there are two additional owl's remaining for me to use on other projects.
 

I was never much interested in border Peel-Off's either, and now? LOVE 'em. I love the black Peel-Off's the best, since they give such a nice crisp line but still catch the light when the card is turned.



Supplies used
Circle Flip-It die - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Basic Grey
Owl Peel-Off - 2560 Elizabeth Craft Designs
Border Peel-Off - 1063 Elizabeth Craft Designs
Label punch - Stampin' Up
Tombow Markers
Water Colour paper
White card stock
Circle dies - Spellbinders
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Of course I love this :) ... Totally ditto everything you said about the peel-off stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful this nice coloured owl
    hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen