Friday 14 March 2014

Flip It Birthday Butterflies

Good morning friends!

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a butterfly Flip-It card to share today using the rectangular Flip-It die.


I had only purchased one sheet of this beautiful sparkly butterfly printed paper and used the last of it to make this card. Oh how I wish I had picked up more! One sheet? WHAT was I thinking?


I added a scalloped border to the narrow edge of the card edge, as well as some punched butterflies.  The larger butterflies are die-cut and attached together with Bakers Twine around the bodies.



Supplies used:
Rectangle Flip-It card - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Butterfly dies - Stampin' Up
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
White card stock
Happy Birthday stamp - Papertrey Ink
Bakers Twine
Scalloped Border - The Stamps of Life
Patterned paper - from my stash

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. wonderful!!!!!! On my wish list is such a die number 1!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty butterfly paper & I like how you added the extra butterfly off the right side of the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen