Friday 19 August 2011

Silhouette Sympathy Card


A sympathy card for my stash ... made with the Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge (I think ... I lost my notes for this one and I made it awhile ago).  I cut the silhouette image out of black, sized as close to an A2 card as I could. That was glued to a blue patterned paper (Hot Off The Press), then to a white A2 card. Then, I swiped over it with a gold and a purple pigment metallic ink pad.
The butterfly punch is by Martha Stewart, and the sweet label/oval dies are by Verve.  The words are by Hero Arts and the little black gems were attached with my iRock tool.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen