Tuesday 23 August 2011

Christmas Cards - August 2011


Following the 4x4" and 2x4" piece formula**, I was able to quickly make my 6 August cards for the Christmas Card challenge at Splitcoast. The patterned paper by MME is coordinated and sparkly and I added a 1/2" strip of glittery red paper across the seam. 

I used a Stampin' Up digital file for the words, adding colour in Photoshop. They were sized to fit the Stampin' Up punch (also a digital file I purchased) and printed on a sheet of white card stock. Then I simply punched them out and attached them to the card fronts with foam tape.

** see THIS blog post



Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. christmas is comming soon!!!!!! nice cards!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Just had a hop through the posts I've missed whilst away and you've made some fab cards :)
    Love these Christmas cards, the papers are just perfect to do all the talking :)
    Very festive :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen