Thursday 11 August 2011

Another Kraft Tags card

I think this is one of my favourite cards that I made using pieces from my 'Odds and Sods' pile.  Both the white embossed panel was in there (from a test run) and the last of the kraft tags. It just all came together while I was trying to decide what to do.

Another kraft card stock base, and I trimmed the embossed panel then inked the edges. The tags were lined up side by side on a piece of scrap paper, and I stamped the branch & 'leaves' with an Impress rubber stamp duo. It still needed something so I added the 'Just For You' (Hero Arts?) then inked the three tags.  I threaded them on some twine then attached them to the white panel ... then the white panel to the front of the card. Easy Pasy!


Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The stamp across the tags looks fantastic! I'm putting this one in my CASE file. :)
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen