Saturday 6 August 2011

Fruity Challenge Card

The challenge this week at the Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog, is "Tuitti Fruitti"! Make a card using fruit, and you may use any cartridges, colors or occasion you'd like."   Also, there is a new sketch at the Clean And Simple Stamping Blog ... so I was able to combine the challenges for this card by taking artistic license.  ;-)


I used my new Stampin' Up stamp set (Pursuit of Happiness) - and it says "Everything will be OK in the end ... if it isn't OK, it isn't the end".  

The  Elegant Edges cartridge was used for the citrus piece in behind.  Patterned paper is all by K&Co.  A real CAS card ... and I think I will play more with this sketch.  I have other ideas and there are great cards on the blog from other participants. 

Anyhow, this is as 'fruity' as I get these days.  :-)  Sorry the pictures are so skewed again. I was trying to take them outside and outrace the wind that kept blowing the card over. 


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen