Saturday 20 August 2011

Clean and Simple Anniversary Card

There is a new challenge at CASual Friday's ... and it is:  CFC16:  Create a Clean And Simple project that features embossing--dry embossing, embossing folders, or heat set embossing.

This is the A2 card I came up with, using a heavy pearlized card stock (StarDream). I love using this stuff - but of course the shimmer doesn't show up in a low res web photo.



This is all one embossing folder (Sizzix) ... talk about Easy Peasy! Plus, with this heavy card stock you get a really nice deep impression.  I used my iRock to adhere 3 heart gems to the card which keeps it mail friendly. 

Here is a peek at the inside:





This nice big stamp is by Stampendous ... I added it to a panel of white card stock, rounded the corners and attached it inside the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. This is one great card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job of embossing, Girlie! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely work, Karen! I've never seen this embossed folder before! It's so beautiful and meaningful, too! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this color its looking amazing your posted card looking so beautiful...
    Plastic card printing
    Plastic cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen