Friday 5 August 2011

Felt Flower Summer Card

I wanted to use a few more of those cute felt flowers I found at Wal-Mart last month ... so made a CAS design that would be good for several different occasions.


I didn't add a sentiment to the front, as I can do that when I'm ready to send the card. I used some cute paper from K&C0, and doodled around the outside edge.

I actually made 4 of these cards ... 2 are an A2 size and the other two are larger, the ones from Michaels.  There is room to add the sentiment on a label die cut or just to stamp it in black right on the paper.

Easy Peasy ... and cheerful too!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Cute felt flowers and a prfect match for the paper too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen