Wednesday 31 August 2011

Emergency Chocolate Wrappers

Here is one of the projects I got finished for our Christmas Craft Sale.  I have 15 of these to put in the sale.  :-)


The ribbon loop is attached to the chocolate bar with two sided tape, then slipped into the sparkly Christmas paper wrapper. I used my crimper on the end - it always good to pull that tool out as it usually sits in a drawer.


I did the label on my computer, and printed them on glossy photo paper instead of regular card stock. These will be fun little gifts for co-workers, or even stocking stuffers!

EDITED ... the third photo seemed to have disappeared, so I have just added it:


Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen