Tuesday 30 August 2011

Clean And Simple "Rosette" card


I made a bunch of little rosette's one evening last month. I figured if the glue-gun was plugged in anyhow, I might as well make it worthwhile.  :-)   The pretty paper pack was on clearance at Michaels. I needed another pad of 12x12 paper like a hole in my head, yet - it still made it into my cart.  The felt/gems in the center were also on clearance.  A couple of packages of those also made it into my cart.  The rosette die is by Tim Holtz.

I used a Sizzix die to cut the sweet scalloped border, and also a leaf sprig from the same paper pack. The inside is blank, and I will add a verse or words when I decide what I need the card for.



Last night I got a second wind around 9:30pm and went down to the studio. I got a couple of things ready for the craft sale! Hopefully I can get them finished up and will share photos soon.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. realy nice card you made
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rosette flower Karen, with its detailed gem centre and the pierced leaves too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supper! its looking Fabulous i really like it... fantastic designing...
    Plastic cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen