Thursday 25 August 2011

Mini Composition Book #2, 3 and 4

Here are two more of the altered mini composition books I did for the Christmas Craft Sale ... but I didn't remember to take the picture until after they were all packaged!


The front and backs were covered with sparkly Christmas papers, and I cut the little bookmarks out of the same paper but backed them with white card stock.



I die cut 3 Christmas ornaments (Tim Holtz die) from paper that I thought matched nicely when I held it against the covers, but after I cut them ... they didn't look good at all. So, they went into my 'Odds & Sods' pile and I cut two more out of a red tone on tone sparkly print with a kraft topper & ribbon bit and I liked them much better.  The little 3-d decorations are by K&Co.


The chipboard sticker for this final notebook was in a package from our Dollar Store ... I liked the glittered circles with the sparkly striped paper.

Some pretty fibres tied onto the bookmarks and ... done!  3 more items for the sale.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. thats very nice
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Karen , thank you for to visit my blog last week, i hope to see you again.
    you are a very prductive and fantastic artist, i see yours cards, fantastic work!
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love them dear, just love them and love u :)
    let me ask u
    where do u buy the plastic bags? for packing?
    can u help me with that with a link???
    thanku
    hugs
    erica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen