Sunday 7 August 2011

Lotsa Flowers

Here is another card using something from my "odds and sods" pile... the 12 square shadow stamp (Hero Arts) was the piece that was in the pile and I wanted to use it and get it OUT of there. I added it to a K&Co floral panel and then to an A2 card.


The flowers are bridal flowers that come in a mini paint bucket at Michaels. At the time, I couldn't decide which colours to buy - so I bought red, white, pink and green. Yes, I have PILES and PILES of bridal flowers. 
I glued the flowers down in the centers only ... the green ones first. Then I lightly curled the leaves of the pink and white flowers before attaching them to the green ones. A little dot of glitter glue in the centers and ... done.
Had a small herd of elk wander through the back yard yesterday morning, which was great. I haven't seen them in awhile. Of course, THIS weekend we had no company and hubby was golfing. So it was just me enjoying them ... with my camera around my neck so I'd have proof.  :-)  I love this one of the youngster, so thought I'd share ...

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful effect karen, the green flowers look like the apertures behind the pink flowers :)
    Such a cute garden visitor...beats cats anyday!
    TFS
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen