Wednesday 17 August 2011

LIM Week 28 One Layer Card



The challenge at the 'Less Is More' blog is to create a "One Layer Card" using ink in a new or favourite way. I had SO much fun making this card, because I am really enjoying my new Stampin' Up pennant stamp set. I have always loved using a crisp white card stock with bright coloured ink, so that is what I went for.

I hand drew the little bows, and the celebrate stamp is one of the $1.50 stamps from Michaels.  Easy Peasy!  The colours look better in real life -- the green is brighter, and the butterscotch pennants on the ends aren't as dark.  

Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. I do love a banner - and the little bows look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous Karen!
    Thanks so much, I'm glad you're enjoying our challenges!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous stamping, and I love your sweet hand drawn bows...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super CAS card, love your colour choices. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab and cheery card - woo hoo indeed

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Karen!! Fab banner. Love this new set, hope we get it in the UK!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card with all the bright colours. Love these white dots on the flags. It makes them complete. Thanks for visiting me. Bye, Franka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Karen
    I love bunting, this is a great one!
    Thanks so much
    Mandi
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love how simple and how striking this card is. The little hand drawn bows finish it off so well, and the sentiment is fabuplus! Woo Hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bunting on cards - they look such fun! I really like the colours you've used, and those hand drawn bows are so cute! Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen