Friday 10 June 2016

Zentangle ATC Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog I'm doing a cross post with my Altered Zen blog. I have a Z-Fold card to share today that features a Zentangled ATC as the main embellishment.

I'm tickled to see how nicely the ATC's fit on the Rectangle Pull Card!


Here is a close up of the ATC itself - it was done on an official Zentangle ATC which is made from the most beautiful paper.


Inside is a tangled panel with stamped words and I wrote my message on the second one. It was a good opportunity to lightly stencil some colour onto the panels as well.




Supplies:
ATC - Zentangle.com
Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Accordion Rectangle (rectangle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Tim Holtz
Black card stock
Cream card stock - Papertrey Ink
Word stamp - Kaisercraft
Petite Flourish Stencil, Stage it Stencils - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Prismacolour pencils
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - 5 x 6"


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. never before I saw such card with zentangle- it is great!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card Karen, love your zentangle piece on the front and the sentiment on the flip side

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen