Monday 6 June 2016

Metallic Father's Day Pull Card

Good morning friends

I'm really enjoying making 5 x 7 cards these days - one of the great things about the Pop it Ups dies by Karen Burniston, is that you get to CHOOSE the size of card you want to make. That's right - with a single die, you can make multiple sized cards, and place the circle (or oval or rectangle if you chose that die instead of the SCPC) anywhere along the score line you choose to. Is it any reason why I love the Pull Card dies so much?

Today, for Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, I used the Spiral Circle Pull Card to make a Father's Day card.


The patterned paper has foiled accents which I thought were fun. My Jewel border dies (Elizabeth Craft Designs) were within my sight  so I cut two and added one to each side. Since the card is for a man, I didn't add Glitter Dots into the open areas of the borders, but I really wanted to. :-)



I have to make 4 Father's Day cards for us, and 4 for my Mom ... so I need to get working on them!

Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Clock & Gears (Circle), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Happy Birthday Pop-Up (Stars), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
1123 Jewels 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words on the front and banner stamps - Stamps of Life
Hand Lettering
Fine Point Markers - Staedtler
Patterned paper - Mambi

Card size - 5 x 7"


Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen