Friday 3 June 2016

Cupcake Flip-It card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a Cupcake Flip-It card to share today. The Sizzix Bigz Flip-It's are what started my love of Flip-It cards - and it's no secret I love Flip-It cards! Every once in a while I like to pull out my Bigz dies again and that is how this card came about.


The sweet cupcake is by Joset at Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I used my favourite dot stamp (Stamps by Judith) as well.




Supplies:
Patterned paper - W R Memory Keepers
Stitched Circles - My Favorite Things
Bigz Circle Flip-It - Sizzix
Cupcake - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Dot Stamp - Stamps by Judith
Word stamp - Print Works
Sickles
Wink of Stella
Soft Finish Card Stock, 100# - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card Size - ~5" square


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen