Sunday 26 June 2016

Red & Blue Trees Christmas Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is another Christmas card for my stash. I'm really liking the Stampin' Up Peaceful Pines set, and that you can make them specifically to coordinate with the patterned paper you are using.



On a personal note, the insurance company finally approved the new medication. Well, 60% of it - which still leaves a $960 per month tab. Sheesh ... It's not like this is a new to the scene medication, how in the world can it cost that much money? It looks like the drug manufacturer has some financial assistance, which we are now applying for. The drug will be shipped to me in a little cooler sometime tomorrow, and a nurse will come to the house to help me administer that first dose (injection). Then I should be on my way to getting this Rheumatoid Arthritis into remission. Whew.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Tree stamps and dies - Stampin' Up
Stitched Ovals - My Favorite Things
White card stock
Words inside - Papertrey Ink

Card size - 4-1/2 x 6"


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. wonderful card! I start with christmascards in September -:)

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. great non traditional colored Christmas card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen