Thursday 9 June 2016

Banner Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I'd mentioned in an earlier post that my Mom needed some quick Birthday cards - so I used my new banner die and made four cards for her. I made two identical to this one, but only photographed one.


The banners were die cut from the top edge of a heavy white folded card then backed with a panel of patterned paper. I stamped the words below the banner and a verse inside. Easy Peasy but I think they look great!

Supplies:
Banner die - We R Memory Keepers
White card stock
Patterned paper - Carta Bella
MISTI - My Sweet Petunia
Inside stamp - My Favorite Things
Happy Birthday - Stampin' Up
Easel Die - Elizabeth Craft Designs with patterned paper (K & Company)

Card size - both, A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen