Thursday 2 June 2016

Friendship Wheel Card

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog, and I have a Wheel card to share today that I made almost as soon as I got the die.


I really haven't played with this one enough ... more ideas than time but that is not a complaint!


I added some fun hand lettering that changes as you turn the wheel.



On a personal note, I had my consult with the oral surgeon yesterday. Once he was done the examination I asked if he could do the extraction right away instead of waiting to get another appointment. He agreed so I now have one less bottom molar and hopefully the abscess will be gone for good.

A couple of days of pain & swelling and a week of antibiotics and I can move on with getting my RA into remission. Thankfully I have a couple of days of blog posts scheduled and ready to go.


Supplies:
Wheel Card die - Sizzix
Patterned paper - K & Company
Embellishments - Kaiser Craft
Butterfly brad - stash
White card stock
Pearl card stock scrap
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to send such card to a friend!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a fun die set, look forward to seeing more creations using it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen