Thursday 16 June 2016

Party Goat Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog and I have a fun birthday card to share today using William the Goat. This card went to Sri Lanka, to a little boy we sponsor through World Vision. The card base was made using a Sizzix Bigz Flip-its die - I still like to get them out to use. They aren't as convenient as the framelits but they still make a great Flip-It card!


I love party hats, so added this Sizzix Triplets party hat die to my collection back in the Spring. Ha, the yellows don't look great in the photos but I promise they do in real life. They match the yellows in the patterned paper and came from the same paper stack. I added William the Goat and he's wearing the party hat from the Props 2; clouds are from the Hot Air Balloon Pop-Up (all by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs).


All in all, a fun festive (belated) Birthday Card.

Supplies:
William the Goat, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Props 2, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Hot Air Balloon (clouds), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Soft Finish Card Stock, 100# - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fine Point Tweezers - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White card stock
Byron
Comic markers
Glaze Pen - Sakura
Charcoal Stardream
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Stitched Circles - My Favorite Things
Party Hat - Sizzix
Circle Flip-It (Bigz) - Sizzix

Card size - 5" square


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. oh this is such a fun flip-its card, love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute image at your card

    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen