Monday 27 June 2016

Masculine Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today is Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, and my card share is one of the cards I put in the card set for my dental hygienist Anne.


The photo card stock is from a stack I found on clearance and I only used a portion of the 12 x 12" sheet for this card. Anne really liked this card, so I think I will use this idea of splitting the patterned paper panel again.

Below, the chevron border is die cut from the beige Astroparche panel so the Kraft card background shows through.


Supplies:
Kraft Card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Chevron Die - We R Memory Keepers
Stamps - Papertrey Ink

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


4 comments:

  1. perfect card for men!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you elaborate on the details for the card front? Did you use a Woodland die? Glitter? I just can't quite tell from the photo---but it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amy ... I can't take any credit for the patterned paper though. It is simply pieces cut from a 12 x 12 sheet of scrapbook paper I found on clearance. The pages are actually photographs vs printed patterns and there are glossy bits. It's by DCWV, and I've been using it a fair bit for my cards. The rest of that sheet has more trees and also a large sleigh leaning against a tree that I have to figure out how to make into a card (maybe 6 x 6") because it's just too pretty not to use. I cut a rectangle 4" wide and just eyeballed the height because I knew I'd be trimming it into two pieces to fit around the stamped greeting. Hope that helps!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen