Sunday 5 June 2016

Happy Holidays Tags

Good morning friends

Today I have another set of holiday tags to share.


These ones have a glittered banner with a 3-d sticker in the centre. I've had these stickers in my stash for a very long time so it was fun to finally use them! There is a stamped 'to & from' on the back side of the tags.


These are so sparkly and perfect for the holidays. I'm loving this tag die!

On a personal note, my mouth seems to be healing very well! The antibiotics are very hard on my stomach - apparently they had to prescribe a potent one because of the Methotrexate I'm on for the RA but I only have to take it for two more days. Lots of probiotics being consumed in this house as well.

Getting a little tired of soft food but still very happy with how everything is progressing.

Supplies:
Heavy white card stock - Papertrey Ink
Ornament die and stamps - Hero Arts
Glitter paper and 3-d stickers - Recollections
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape, 1/4" Width
Blueprints #12 (banner) - My Favorite Things
Easel die (Elizabeth Craft Designs) and gold patterned paper.
Bakers Twine


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen