Tuesday 7 June 2016

Banner Thank You Card

Good morning friends

My friend knows how much I like banners, so she picked me up this fun banner die by We R Memory Keepers as a fun surprise. I made her a Thank You card using it. :-)

I'd been in a major mo-jo slump as well, so I credit her with getting my creative juices flowing again.


The die cuts the little triangle openings, and for this card I drew little penned lines above each banner.  I die cut the Thank You from the bottom centre then lined the inside front with this patterned paper. Note, I added back in the small centre sections from the 'a' and the 'o' .



Here is a look at the inside. The patterned paper is double sided, so the black pattern that shows through the die cuts on the front is actually this pretty tan print on the reverse. I attached the white Thank You that I die cut from the front, on this flap.


THANK YOU "B" for my fun new die!

Supplies:
White card stock
Banner die - We R Memory Keepers
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Thank You - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Staedtler Fine Point Markers

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love all the banners on the front of the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen