Saturday 25 June 2016

C4C 342 - Add a Butterfly

Good morning friends:

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. I am the hostess for June and our Guest Designer is fellow Designer Team Challenge-mate Caz Counsell from Stamping Caz.

My challenge this week is "Add a BUTTERFLY! I love butterflies, so have a butterfly be the main focus 
of your card this week. If that doesn’t work of you - just add a butterfly. :-)"



Once again, I was working ahead. I made this card back in the Spring as I knew I wouldn't have a lot of crafting time in May. There hasn't been much in June, either! We've been busy babysitting the Grandkids, Gregg's been doing yard work and helping the kids with theirs (can you say MULCH?),  recovering from my bottom molar abscess and subsequent extraction, and dealing with a lot of pain and lack of mobility while the insurance company and Rheumy figure out what drug I will get on next. Poof - time goes by in a flash.

I used the Butterfly Pivot  and Butterfly Accessory dies for my card, and a pretty photo patterned paper to make our daughter a Mother's Day card for my Mom to give her.



There is just something special about a square card, isn't there?



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C342.

Supplies:
Black card stock
Cream card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Fitted Frames 5 - Lace Circles, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fitted Circles, Elizabeth Craft Designs
Butterfly Pivot (Butterfly Body), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Butterfly Accessories (small butterfly with layers), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stickles
Fun foam
Happy Mother's Day stamps - Hero Arts
Butterfly punch - Stampin' Up
Seam binding

Card size - 5" square



Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant is this card
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your use of the fitted frames on this card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen