Saturday 11 June 2016

C4C340 - Make it Masculine

Good morning friends

It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog.  I am the hostess for June, and Caroline Counsell is our guest Designer (Stamping Caz). My challenge this week is to MAKE IT MASCULINE. Most of us need a masculine card or two in our stash so let's see a masculine project this week.



I am and have always been a fan of Southwest images - so when I saw this sheet of stickers I knew I had to add them to my collection. They were a fairly recent purchase, and I'm so proud of myself for actually opening the package and USING some of them. Ha, I'm such a hoarder.



Inside I made it a pop up using the Lorna Label Pop-Up. I love all the Pop it Ups - I really do. Which is why I turn to them again and again. But there are a couple that are absolute favourites. The Spiral Circle Pull Card, the Lorna Label Pop-Up and now the Hanging Charm Pull Tab. So for this masculine card I chose the Lorna Label Pop-Up.



I added a couple more SW stickers to the inside...



I purchased the ECD Fitted Frames Stitched Rectangles this Spring and have been getting a lot of use out of them as well.


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd sure love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C340.


Supplies:

Patterned papear - Studio Calico
Brown card stock - Stampin' Up
Chevron Border - We R Memory Keepers
Ropes 1 - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Lorna Label Pop Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Orange card stock - Bazzill
SW Stickers - The Paper Studio
Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White gel pen - Sakura
Words - Stampendous
Easel die - Elizabeth Craft Designs and patterned paper - Prima

Card size - 5-1/2" square




Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen