Thursday 27 December 2012

Watercolour Background Paper

It feels strange to be posting something other than Christmas, but I do have a couple of CAS (Clean and Simple) Sympathy cards to share. I found a pretty 12x12" sheet of water colour paper in my stash, so cut it down into panels and used those as the feature of the cards.



So soft and pretty!  I also added some soft twill ribbon and a stamped & punched label.


If you have questions as to any of the supplies I've used, leave me a comment and I'll see if I can get you the information.

I'm actually not getting much time in the studio, so my posting will be sporadic for the next week or so.

Thanks for stopping by today



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen