Monday 10 December 2012

Photo Birthday Card

Today's share is my final 2012 card for Masculine Card Monday. It's the birthday card I made for my husband and I used a meaningful photo as the main element.


The 4x6 photo was printed using my Epson Picture Mate Charm (LOVE that little printer). I cut two 4x6 panels of cream card stock and layered them to the back of the photo to make it nice and sturdy. Then I popped it up on the black card base.


I  stamped Happy Birthday (PTI) on a scrap of coral card stock, then trimmed it into a flag shape with a MFT die. It was matted with a cream flag and they were both popped up with foam tape.

I think he will love this photo card ... and we will both enjoy having it on display.

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. Karen.- I am sure he will love teh card!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a dreamy photo, Karen, and you've used it SO beautifully on your card! Love the striking color combination. I'm sure your husband will love it.

    Stay warm in your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen