Thursday 6 December 2012

Penguin Christmas Card

Last year for our craft sale, I had Cricut cut these little penguins to use as decorations for decorated packages of gum. This little guy was leftover and when I found him in my Christmas embellishment pile I wanted to add him to a Christmas card. (I don't remember what cartridge the penguin is from though).


I used a label die to cut away the center of a white panel, backed it with an embossed panel then matted it with a red panel that has a scalloped bottom edge.  The "Holiday Cheer' stamp is by Hero Arts, and the punch is by Stampin' Up. 


The polka dotted background is a digitally printed scrap that was also in my pile.  :-)

Such a cheerful little guy - I'm glad I was able to use this last one on a card that will hopefully make someone else smile too.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen