Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sue's Christmas Card for 2011

Another card I found in my picture file, is the Christmas card I sent to my friend Sue - LAST Christmas.


I used a house shaped Sizzix die that can also be used as a gift card holder. The Noel and Deer (both by Tim Holtz) were cut from a beautiful bronze Stardream card stock and have such a pretty shimmer.


The door on the front of the 'house' opens, and this is where you could insert a gift card. I chose to stamp and embellish the opening - and the '2 5' (which cuts with the NOEL) is also a shimmery bronze.


This is a bottom fold card, ha ha.


Here is a look at the inside:


It was fun to make something a little unusual for her - I can't believe it has taken me a year to post it!

Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen