Sunday 23 December 2012

Ho Ho Ho ... Wine Bottle Tags

When I was visiting Arizona in October, I got to spend a few minutes at Hobby Lobby. I bought some of their laser cut felt Christmas stickers, because I had never seen ones like them before. I stacked three of the 'Ho' stickers to make each of these fun Wine Bottle Hangers:


The bases are a white pearlized card stock - for a bit of elegance. I love how thick the stickers are -- they add so much dimension!



I get such a kick out of these - so simple, but so unique too!

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. nice tag for a bottle
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Karen! These are definitely FUN, but yet elegant. Great job! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen