Sunday 30 December 2012

Birthday Wine Bottle Tags

When rummaging through 'The Stash' for embellishments to use on Sue's December First mailing (kraft Wine Bottle Tags ... see THIS post) I came across a package of sparkly birthday themed 3-d stickers. I decided to use them on Wine Bottle Hangers instead of the cards I had intended when I bought them and made this set of three:


The two white hangers were cut from heavy white card stock (Gina K) with a PTI die ... the center orange one was cut from Tangerine Tango (SU) and a wine bottle hanger die from MFT. I did NOT need or even want a 2nd wine bottle hanger die ... but I DID want the coordinating dies and stamp set and they were not offered separately.  The MFT die has a slit in the back, which may actually come in handy for bottles other than the standard wine bottle. At least, that is what I'm telling myself to help justify the guilt in now owning TWO of these dies. 




Nothing too fancy - but they will look cheerful on a bottle of sparkling water or wine at someone's birthday table!

Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Karen, what a festive set of tags. The 3D-stickers are SO fun and colorful. You used them so beautifully. They will certainly brighten someone's day.

    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats great! with such nice tags at the bottle it is a perfect gift!

    My best wishes for the near year 2013 to you!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love these!!!!! love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so cute, am just wondering where did you get the gift box/es dies, they are lovely. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute. am just wondering where did you get the gift boxes dies? they are lovely. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki ... those gift boxes ARE cute, but unfortunately not a die. They are stickers. All the stickers used on these Wine Bottle Tags/Hangers were on the same sheet.
      Cheers, Karen

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen