Wednesday 19 December 2012

Christmas Tree Gift Tags

When I started on this 'Christmas Gift Tag Making Craze' I mentioned having lots and LOTS of embellishments in my stash. I have had this little package of sparkly Christmas trees for a couple of years. They turned out to be a little small for Christmas cards, so I just hung onto them. Well, they are the perfect size for tags!! Since there were over a dozen of them in the package, I made a bunch of tags and also several wine bottle hangers (that I will share another day).


I used a Spellbinders label die - and the tag bases are made with two layers. The top green layer was embossed with a Stampin' Up embossing folder before attaching to the cream back tag.  That back tag has "to & from" stamped on it.


I had ordered some cream velvet ribbon from  Stampin' Up, and oh, that is beautiful ribbon. Love it!  I used it on these tags, tying off the top with a bit of button twine (PTI).




These were actually fairly quick to make, assembly line style... and they made a TINY dent in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. so nice! Do you have so much gifts for all the tags???:-)

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen