Wednesday 12 December 2012

Happy Holidays Card Duo

I have a couple of quick and easy A2 sized Christmas cards to share today. The pretty embossed and shiny patterned paper is the feature of these two, with punched snowflakes and a little bling.


The 'Holiday Cheer' stamp is by Hero Arts, and the punch is by Martha Stewart.



On the following card, the 'Happy Holidays' stamp from Impress.


The red holly and the solid strips on this paper are the embossed areas -- so pretty!  (K&Co, I believe)

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. modern card- but I like such cards!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you've made some BEAUTIFUL cards with that pretty paper! I love...love...the colors. The snowflake is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen